Smoky Mountain Christian Village
Nestled around a secluded mountain ridge in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, our Chalet and Lodges are set in the serenity of old growth trees and nature. However, we are only a few minutes from Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country, as well as all of the shopping and attractions in Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Gatlinburg. Smoky Mountain Christian Village serves the retreat, camping, and conference needs of Christian churches, ministries, and families by providing grace-filled, Southern hospitality in a safe locale that is conducive to being still and knowing God.
Each of our beautiful Chalets and lodges are equipped with fully equipped kitchens, living rooms with fireplaces and entertainment centers, dining rooms, washer/dryers and outside gas grills. From a romantic one bedroom chalet to lodges sleeping up to 100 guests, let us tailor a package to fit you and your group. With spacious conference centers we can assist you with meeting space for presentations, worship, or dining.
- Easy Driving Access/ Bus Friendly
- Quiet Scenic Grounds
- Three Miles to Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Six Minute Walk to Dollywood Theme Park or Dollywood’s Splash Country
- Year Round Heated Indoor / Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Picnic Pavilion, Sand Volleyball, Basketball, Fire Pit and Horseshoes
- Mountain Cove Paintball and Youth Challenge Courses
- Outdoor Chapel
- Walking Trails
Click HERE to download our Brochure